Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened father Henry. A majority of my followers are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung. I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything in between. The year 1990 was the time I emigrated to America along with my family, including my brothers and parents as I reached the age of one and half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to dedication and hard work it is likely that I would not share my story. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I strived to impress them and had tunnel vision for the success. My goals were set: I would study at university, land a job in a corporation as well as marry and then buy a home. My goal was to go to college after graduation, and then find an employment in a corporation. I would then marry to buy a home and have kids. Life had other ideas. The year 2013 was the year I began dreading going to my corporate job. The money and the status didn't bring me happinessIt was as if I had wasted my time in exchange for a salary even though I knew I was destined for something more. When I began to navigate my way to a new direction in my career, I found I was destined to become personal trainer. I was a fan of working out, I liked having fun, and I love helping people. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th anniversary. In the field of coaching it is not a lot of Asian females. My goal is to be a positive influencer in the industry to provide high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. Also, I strive to inspire others to go after their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to do in their life. When my work began to take off, I was struck by the greatest loss of my entire life to date- the passing of my Mom. To be in Heaven she is now in peace in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. However, I carry her with me and think of her daily. It is true that life has a way with giving us the exact thing we require even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at the time. The passing of my mother has altered my life in a variety of ways. I truly believe that my death provided me with the chance to start a new chapter. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time to go on to the next chapter of her life as well as my opportunity to lead an authentic and satisfying life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact that I am living now instead of merely surviving as I did in the past. My experiences are shared with me so that I may share with you my experiences and words. This can help you realize that you're not on your own. It is possible to getting anything you'd like in your life. Therapy is necessary and is normal. The health of a person is the most important wealth. I hope that you live life to your best and never have regrets in your final days. We are the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashley Olsen and Aubrey Dollar

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Annabeth Gish and Annabelle Attanasio